Why Garden With Natives?
- Create more beautiful, interesting, and diverse gardens and landscapes
- Save water and other resources by using plants adapted to local conditions
- Enjoy expanding your knowledge of gardening and plants
- Encourage native pollinators, birds, and other wildlife
- Reduce repetitive maintenance chores and focus on the fun aspects of gardening
- Lower the risk of alien garden plants escaping into surrounding wildlands
- Foster a sense of place with a uniquely regional landscape style
Where to find native plants and seeds.
Where to find native-oriented landscape designers and contractors.
NATIVE PLANT PHOTO ALBUM
Garden-worthy Intermountain native plants with information
on how to use them in your landscape.
VISIT A NATIVE GARDEN
Explore virtual gardens online and find public
demonstration gardens in your area
Find more information on landscaping and gardening with native plants